Artichoke Cheese Dip…
One Delicious Snack!
My Artichoke Cheese Dip or spread if you prefer, is a creamy, cheesy, ranch flavor spread to serve with crackers or veggies for your Christmas or New Year’s parties. I like to make it into a ball too and wrap it up in plastic wrap and give it as a gift to neighbors and friends with a plate of crackers.
For me and my trucking sweetheart, it makes one GOOD snack on the road. It does need to be kept in a cooler or refrigerator. Just take along your favorite crackers and enjoy!
Make it as spicy as you like with the jalapeno’s, trust me one jalapeno seeded does not make it hot.
I prefer to add 2 with a few seeds to make it pop!
Serve this Artichoke Cheese Dip with your favorite crackers or just about any veggies you would put on a tray. Ideas are celery, carrot sticks, and sliced zucchini.
- 2 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 2 cups Quesadilla Mexican Style Shredded Cheese
- 1 cup artichoke hearts
- 1 or 2 jalapeno's, seeded and diced
- 2 Tablespoons of finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 Tablespoons of finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons of ranch dressing seasoning from a packet
- Place cheeses in a food processor and blend well.
- Add jalapeno's, chives, parsley, and ranch to blend together.
- Add artichokes hearts and stir them in as not to mush them up to much.
- Place in a bowl and chill to let flavors set up.
- Or roll into ball or log and wrap in plastic wrap and place in refrigerator to set up.
- Then serve with crackers or veggie, such as celery, carrot sticks, and sliced zucchini.
I’d love to hear from you on how you like my Artichoke Cheese Dip and would love you to share it or pin it so others may enjoy it too!
You can also keep in touch with me at any of the following social media sites.
Here are a couple other recipes you may enjoy…