BLT DIP is ready for a PARTY!
Appetizer’s are the BEST, are you with me?
This BLT Dip is so creamy and delicious that everyone will enjoy it!
Rather it’s a party or Friday night movie night, this BLT Dip stands on it’s own. Easy to make and who doesn’t like BLT’s right! Perfect for an after school snack too.
My family loves to have finger foods on the weekends or holiday’s and bacon is always a favorite.
Make it for your next party and see if your family doesn’t love it too!
- 8 oz. sour cream
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 1 large tomato (diced)
- 10 slices bacon (chopped fine)
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- a few drops of your favorite hot sauce (optional)
- Cook bacon crisp, place on paper towel.
- Dice tomato and put in bowl.
- Add sour cream, ranch, cheese, salt, pepper and mix.
- Add hot sauce if desired.
- Cut bacon into small pieces and mix in all but a small amount to garnish the top.
- Serve with crescent rolls, sliced french bread or crackers.
If you like this recipe, be sure and pin it so you can make it soon.