Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
with Homemade Taco Seasoning is what’s on the menu today.
You know me, I LOVE easy and it doesn’t get much easier than this…
Slow Cooker Chicken Taco.
Not to mention it’s absolutely DELICIOUS!
My whole family loves it and that’s always a plus.
Just put it in the crock pot and just before your ready to eat,
prepare your favorite taco toppings and serve a terrific meal the whole family will enjoy.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 can white corn undrained
- 1 can yellow corn
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of taco seasoning
- Place ingredients in crock pot on low for 8 hours.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Shred chicken using 2 forks.
- Serve with lettuce, shredded cheddar cheese, olives, tomatoes, green onions, avocado, taco shells and sour cream.
I know what I like.
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well. Store in a tightly closed container.
2 Tbsp. of homemade taco seasoning mix — the perfect amount to replace one store-bought packet.
You’ll want to pin this recipe for Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos to make soon. Enjoy!
You can also keep in touch with me at any of the following social media sites.