What’s your favorite seafood? What’s your favorite fruit?
How about Grilled Salmon with Mango Salsa…
For me this recipe is a win-win!
Grilled Salmon with Mango Salsa, this is truly deliciousness on a plate. Okay my mouth is watering just talking about it and looking at these photo’s, how about you? Perfect fall me with the beautiful colors and a great time to turn on the grill. This Mango Salsa is the best salsa you can make for salmon, goes perfect together!
This Mango Salsa is the perfect complement to any fish, but salmon is my favorite. But also try it on taco’s or just as a dip with tortilla chips. It’s absolutely scrumptious!
Heat you grill, spray grill with a little cooking spray. Season salmon with a little lemon pepper and sea salt. Place on grill and cook on each side 5 to 6 minutes. Remove and serve the mango salsa on top.
- 2 - 4 Salmon Steaks
- lemon pepper
- 1 mango (peeled)
- 4 slices of pineapple
- 1 small shallot or green onion
- 1 clove garlic
- fresh grated ginger
- white pepper to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon sugar
- i teaspoon oil
- white wine
- rice vingegar
- ½ teaspoon sesame seeds (optional)
- Dice pineapple, mango, shallot or green onion, and red bell peppers.
- Mince a clove of garlic.
- Heat saute pan, get it super hot.
- Put your pineapple and mango's in the pan and just shake it around, keep on moving don't let them sit anywhere just move them around this will caramelize the fruit when they start to look nice and cooked and have some brown on them add a teaspoon of oil.
- Add onion, next add the garlic, then the bell pepper.
- Deglaze with the white wine this should all happened really fast remove it and put it in a bowl stirring in some ground ginger, white pepper, sesame seeds, a couple pinches of sugar, a splash of seasoned rice vinegar, a pinch of fresh minced cilantro.
- Heat you grill, spray grill with a little cooking spray.
- Season Salmon with a little lemon pepper and sea salt.
- Place on grill and cook on each side 5 to 6 minutes. Remove and serve the mango salsa on top.
Have you ever used fresh ginger? Go here to learn how to peel, grate, or slice fresh ginger. I like to just put it in a zip lock baggie and keep it in the freezer. Then I always have it on hand. It doesn’t take much.
You’ll want to pin this Grilled Salmon with Mango Salsa to make for your dinner soon. Enjoy!
You can also keep in touch with me at any of the following social media sites.
Enjoy the Memories,