A Blueberry Icebox Cake is the perfect dump-and-go dish for all of your summer gatherings. This no-bake dessert comes together in minutes, feeds a crowd, and only requires 5 basic ingredients. It’s a cool, creamy, and easy summer treat!
Hi, friends! I’m so glad to be back from The Seasoned Mom to share another delicious recipe with you. Since it’s the season for the cookouts and parties with friends, I figured that a potluck-style sweet treat would be perfect for this month’s feature. After all, at the end of a gathering, guests will always remember the dessert!
Nothing says summer to me like a fruity, cold, and sweet treat. Whether it’s a pie, fresh peach ice cream, or berry trifle, these desserts just seem lighter and fresher than a thick slab of chocolate cake. Not that there’s anything wrong with cake! I’ll take a slice at any time of year. But, this is really the season to enjoy simple and easy no-bake recipes that come together quickly, don’t heat up our kitchen, and bring smiles to all who taste them!
Instead of making a traditional cake in your oven, this recipe layers graham crackers with cool, creamy pudding and juicy blueberry pie filling. You just assemble the ingredients in a matter of minutes, refrigerate it for a couple of hours, and the graham crackers will soften, absorb all of the delicious flavors, and results in one of the most delicious desserts that you’ve ever tasted!
This is cookout food at its best! Dish this treat out to all of your friends for one of the most memorable gatherings of the summer. Enjoy, and please be sure to visit me on my blog for even more fast, family-friendly recipes!
- 1 (21oz) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (8 oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (1 oz) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8-9 large sheets of graham crackers
- 1 cup milk
- Combine whipped topping, pudding mix, and milk until smooth and creamy.
- Place a layer of graham crackers in the bottom of an 8-inch (or 9-inch) square dish, breaking the crackers as necessary to cover the bottom of the dish. Top with half of the pudding mixture, then a layer of half of the blueberry pie filling. Repeat layers starting with graham crackers again. Finish with pie filling on top.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours, or until ready to serve.
Looking for other sweet treats that are perfect for summer? Check out these favorites: