Here’s a delicious Mexican-American dish that I think your family will love! My Favorite Beef Enchiladas, who doesn’t love enchiladas, right! I love making enchiladas, chicken, cheese, green chili, or beef, they all are welcome at my table. Okay, Mexican food, Mexican-American, or Tex-Mex, I love it all. It’s some of my favorite food. Add chips and salsa, a salad, and a diet Pepsi (I have to have a diet Pepsi with Mexican food) and you have the perfect meal! We have some sort of Mexican food at least once a week. These Favorite Beef Enchiladas are a show stopper, they really are that good.
Anything with all that ooey, gooey, cheesy, creamy, beefy goodness, has got to be delicious, are you with me? Not to mention the delicious smells coming from the kitchen. You know it’s going to taste good!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 small onion
- 1 pt. sour cream
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 can chopped green chilies
- sliced jalapeno's (optional)
- 1 small can sliced olives (optional)
- 10 flour tortilla's
- 1 lb. grated cheese
- Brown hamburger and onion, drain any grease.
- Add taco seasoning and refried beans
- Mix sour cream, soup, green chilies, jalapeno's, and olives together.
- Place a little mixture in the bottom, then roll meat mixture and a little grated cheese in 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Pour sauce over tortillas and top with remaining grated cheese.
- Bake at 350* for 1 hour.
Let me know how you like my favorite Beef Enchiladas and be sure and share and pin them.
You can also keep in touch with me at any of the following social media sites.
Enjoy the Memories,