How about some Double Chocolate Mint Brownies…
Happy March my friends! I love March because our oldest son was born in March and his wife, happy birthday James and Amber. March is also all about GREEN! The beginning of spring, hopefully, who’s with me on this? And of coarse St. Patrick’s Day. So if we’re lucky, lucky being the key word Luck of the Irish that is! Spring is right around the corner.
We love everything about St. Patrick’s Day, from wearing green so not to be pinched to having a meal where everything is GREEN. Today I’m sharing my Double Chocolate Mint Brownies. If you love of chocolate, mint, moist, and yummy, this is the treat for you. All your little and big leprechaun’s are going to click their heels and love these brownies. This is one of my husband’s favorites!
- 1 oz. (4 squares) german chocolate
- 1½ cups sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 8 oz. Mascarpone cheese
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1¼ cups flour
- 1 10 oz. Andes Creme de Mente Baking Chips
- ¼ cup Mascarpone Cheese
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tsp. mint extract
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- green food coloring
- Melt butter and chocolate in sauce pan.
- Remove from heat add salt and sugar.
- Mix in eggs, Mascarpone cheese, and flour a little at a time stirring constantly, not to cook the eggs.
- Mix in baking chips, saving a few for the top.
- Spray cooking spray in 9x12 pan spread mixture.
- Bake in 350° oven for 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Do not over bake.
- Mix together the first 3 ingredients, then add the powdered sugar.
- Add the milk a little at a time until creamy and the thickness you desire.
- Mix the coloring in and your ready to frost your brownies.
- Sprinkle top with remaining chips.
If you like chocolate and you like mint, you are going to think your in heaven with this
Double Chocolate Mint Brownies Recipe.
Trust me on this one!
I first shared this recipe at This Silly Girls Life where I was a monthly contributor.
You can also follow me at any of these social media sites…
Here are a few other St. Patrick Day recipes you may enjoy…