Jalapeno Bacon Pinwheels
Are you ready for some football? So did your team win? Are you hosting or going to a Super Bowl Party?
Okay, enough of the questions! Our team is the Denver Broncos and so no our team didn’t win! But we always love a party and the Super Bowl is as good of an excuse as other, right! Our youngest son lives in the Seattle area and of course the Seahawks is his team. So I guess that’s who I will be cheering for. But for me it’s all about the food now! Okay, maybe it always was!
I LOVE APPETIZERS!
These little Jalapeno Bacon Pinwheels are so quick and easy to make. Jalapeno Bacon Pinwheels are soft and creamy with a little crunch with the bacon and a little spice. Add as much or as little of the jalapeno, but they really are not that hot! The kids love them too! They are the perfect appetizer for a party, how about your Super Bowl Party! Or we love them for a quick anytime snack. If you don’t eat them all in one sitting, place them in a baggie and refrigerate them or make them ahead of time. Then just heat them up in the microwave and serve. We love eating appetizers on Friday Night Game Night or Sunday Evenings watching a movie with the family.
The best part is these Jalapeno Bacon Pinwheels are only FOUR INGREDIENTS! Don’t you love it! I told you quick and easy, but delicious!
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 medium raw jalapeno (chopped fine)
- 1 (8 oz) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 6 slices bacon (cook crisp and crumbled)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll dough; separate making a rectangle and firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- In a small bowl mix softened cream cheese and jalapeno together and spread all over the dough.
- Sprinkle bacon on top.
- Start rolling the rectangle, like you would cinnamon rolls, press edge to seal.
- With serrated knife, cut pinwheels and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet.
- Serve warm.
Don’t they look good! Trust me you’ll have a touch down with these Jalapeno Bacon Pinwheels!
My daughters friend first showed me how to make this appetizer. She actually made hers without the bacon and they were delicious that way too! Thank you Ashley and Deena. They are now a staple on our appetizer list!
You can also keep in touch at any of the following social media sites.
FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | GOOGLE+