Do you love Chocolate? How about an Individual Decadent Brownie Trifle!
Today I’m sharing my Decadent Brownie Trifle. These trifles are a favorite of mine, they are a pretty layered dessert with chocolate, toffee, pecans, marshmallow, coconut, and cream. Seriously can you think of anything else that could be better? Trifles, in my opinion, are a perfect dessert, because you get more than just one thing, you with me! Each layer is another taste and they all go together to make the perfect bite. These Individual Decadent Brownie Trifles are the perfect dessert for your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day to say I love you. Or to share with a small group of your BFF’s as a gift, they will enjoy with every bite! It’s truly a decadent dessert that will have your taste buds savoring every spoonful.
- 1 pan German Chocolate Brownies
- ½ cup coconut
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 3 tsp. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 large HERSHEY'S Symphony Milk Chocolate Bar Almond Toffee
- ½ cup pecans (chopped)
- Melt Symphony Bar, all except two squares, set them aside.
- Beat whipping cream till it peaks, add softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla and mix together.
- Use round cookie cuter the size of your glass and cut 12 round brownies.
- Place one brownie circle in the bottom of each glass, add a spoonful of melted chocolate, sprinkle with coconut, chopped pecans, spoonful of marshmallow creme, and a layer of the whipped cream mixture.
- Repeat all set again and then on the top shave the last 2 squares of chocolate using a fine grater and place a pecan on each.
For the German Chocolate Brownies go here for the recipe. They’re a dessert all on their own. I use HERSHEY’S Symphony Milk Chocolate Bar Almond Toffee, because it just doesn’t getting any better! I’m sure however and whoever you share these Decadent Brownie Trifle with, they are going to know how much you love them and you get to share it with them. See I’ve got your back. Enjoy!
I first shared these
Individual Decadent Brownie Trifles
on This Silly Girl’s Life as a contributor.
You can also keep in touch at any of the following social media sites.
Here are a few more recipes from Wanda Ann you may enjoy…