Perfect Chocolate Fudge is what’s cooking at our house…
What is your favorite Christmas Goodies. Is it fudge? This Perfect Chocolate Fudge is exactly that PERFECT! My daughter-in-law made this fudge and I can’t tell you how good it is. Perfect consistency, perfect flavor, and perfectly easy to make. It can’t get better than that, right! It will be perfect on your Christmas Goody Trays, rather it’s for you, friends and neighbors or for the Christmas or New Years Party you’ll be attending. It will be perfect, trust me on this one.
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 7 oz. jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Butter an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Place butter, chocolate chips and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, milk and marshmallow creme.
- Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low and cook about 6 minutes stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over contents of mixing bowl. Beat entire mixture until it thickens and loses its gloss.
- Quickly fold in nuts and pour into a buttered dish.
- Refrigerate several hours until firm.
Are you ready for Christmas? For me not so much, but getting there. Making lots of goodies is always on my to do list and this Perfect Chocolate Fudge is top of the list.
What’s your favorite Christmas treat?
I’d love for you to keep in touch with me at any of the following social media sites.
Other recipes you may enjoy…