Cabbage Roll Skillet Dinner
If you’re like me 30 minute meals are what you need most nights. Am I right?
This Cabbage Roll Skillet Dinner is just that, 30 minutes or less, and it is delicious! My husband has been craving cabbage and I didn’t have time to make my Cabbage Rolls, so I made this skillet dinner instead. It was so good I couldn’t get enough. Each week I try to make a couple of recipes that we can take in the truck for David’s lunches. So this is one of the recipes I made this week. Trust me, it’s just as good heated up the next day. It’s fast, easy, and oh so worth it. We like spicy, so I like to add jalapeno’s, but that’s optional.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 Tbs. butter
- 1 yellow onion
- ¼ cup sliced jalapeno's
- ½ head cabbage
- 2 cans Hunt's Tomato Sauce Basil, Garlic, & Oregano
- Brown ground beef in skillet, salt and pepper as desired, drain grease if needed.
- Add butter and chopped onion and sliced jalapeno's to skillet and saute.
- Add tomato sauce and mix well.
- Shredded cabbage and add to skillet and mix.
- Cover with lid and cook till cabbage is done, about 15 minutes.
Let me know how you like my cabbage roll skillet dinner. Enjoy your weekend and this beautiful fall weather.
I’d love for you to join me at any of the social media sites below…
Here are a few more recipes you may enjoy…