Today I am sharing a delicious, creamy, and fruity Mandarin Orange Salad. Salad or dessert, dessert or salad? We all have recipes like this, what do you call it when it’s yummy enough to be a dessert, but really considered a salad? This Mandarin Orange Salad is perfect for a side dish to any meal.
This Mandarin Orange Salad is perfect for any holiday or season. Spring, summer, fall, or winter, oranges and these beautiful colors fit each one to perfection. Don’t you agree? It’s a lushious and creamy dessert or salad that your family is going to love.
Delicious Mandarin Orange Salad
- 1 – 3 oz. orange jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 oz. frozen orange juice
- 1 – 15 oz. cans mandarin oranges
- 1 – 8 oz. cool whip
- 1 – 8 oz. can crushed pineapple (with juice)
- 1 small package lemon instant pudding
- 1 cup milk
- Combine orange jello in boiling water, stir well, and add frozen orange juice and stir till dissolved. Add 1 can of drained mandarin oranges and crushed pineapple with juice. Place in glass dish and refrigerate till firm (about 1 hour).
- Mix pudding and 1 cup milk till thick, then mix in cool whip. Spread pudding mixture on top of set up jello mixture. Place back in refrigerator to ready to serve.
- Before serving open second can of mandarin oranges and drain well. Place then neatly on top of salad.
This recipe for my Mandarin Orange Salad was first shared over at This Silly Girl’s Life where I was a monthly contributor. Be sure and stop by Dana’s blog for more delicious recipes. Don’t forget to pin and share this Mandarin Orange Salad and try it for yourself.
See you tonight at 6:00 P.M. MST for Treasure Box Tuesday…
You can also keep in touch with me at any of the following social media sites.