Tuesday Trivia New Jersey and Link Party
Tuesday Trivia is in the state of New Jersey this week. It became our 3rd state on December 18, 1787.
1. The capital of New Jersey is Trenton and the biggest city is Newark.
2. The nickname of New Jersey is “The Garden State”.
3. New Jersey is a major seaport state with the largest seaport in the U.S. located in Elizabeth.
4. Picturesque Cape May holds the distinction of being the oldest seashore resort in the
United States and one of the most unique.
5. New Jersey is the only state where all its counties are classified as metropolitan areas.
6. Ellis Island is located in the upper New York Bay and was the gateway for millions of immigrants
to the U.S. as the nation’s busiest immigrant inspection station from 1892 until 1954. In 1998
United States Supreme Court decision found that most of the island is in New Jersey.
7. Atlantic City has the longest boardwalk in the world.
8. New Jersey has the tallest water tower in the world.
9. There are more than 50 resort cities in the state. Wildwood, Asbury Park, Seaside heights,
Atlantic City, and Cape May are some of the renowned resort cities.
10. North Jersey has the most shopping malls in one area in the world with seven major
shopping malls in a 25 sq. mile radius.
Now it’s time to party!
So here we go…
Link up your vacation, recipes, crafts or anything else (family friendly)
I LOVE it all! Link up your specific post.
Please make sure to share the love and place a button on your blog or party page.
I can’t wait to see what you share, let’s have fun!
We will skip next week due to Christmas, but then be back the 31st for one last state, the state of UTAH, where I live! Let’s go out with a BANG and make it the biggest party yet! So please join me and share it with all your friends, the 31st!
Merry Christmas and enjoy the Memories,