Jewel Dipped Sugar Cookies for Christmas
- ½ cup butter (softened)
- ½ sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1½ tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1½ tsp. nutmeg
- Mix together sugar, butter, egg, sour cream, and vanilla.
- Mix in the dry ingredients.
- Place on greased cookie sheet or use a Silpat liner, using a medium scoop.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Dip in melted chocolate and sprinkle with crushed Christmas candy.
I love the way they look like jewels sprinkled on them, hence their name. Just enough chocolate to add that perfect touch.
These are a great cookie for a tea party. The perfect combination tea and cookies.
Merry Christmas and enjoy these Jewel Dipped Sugar Cookies.
You can also keep in touch with me at any of the following social media sites.
Don’t forget to share and comment ♥
$300.00 PayPal or Amazon Gift Card, go here!