for taking over my blog last week. Didn’t she do a great job? She’s the best and has helped me a lot on my blog, behind the scenes.
This week we were able to go on a vacation and had a super time. We had a family reunion and some of us met up a few days before to go 4-wheeling.
the food we eat was simply amazing. (I was able to get some new recipes
delicious recipes to share with you!
This Chocolate Cream Cheese Delight is so creamy and smooth,
it just melts in your mouth.
Chocolate Cream Cheese Delight
Spread the remaining Cool Whip on top. Sprinkle with crushed nuts and refrigerate for several hours to set up.
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup butter (melted)
- ⅓ cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 oz.) Cool Whip
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 pkg. chocolate instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- First Layer:
- Mix flour and butter together, then add ½ chopped walnuts.
- Then press in a 9x13 inch pan. Bake at 350* for 15 minutes, then cool.
- Second Layer:
- Mix cream cheese, 1 cup of the Cool Whip, and powdered sugar together and beat until fluffy. Spread on top of first layer.
- Third Layer:
- Mix chocolate instant pudding and milk together and prepare pudding as directed on package. Spread on top of second layer.
- Fourth Layer:
- Spread the remaining Cool Whip on top. Sprinkle with crushed nuts and refrigerate for several hours to set up.
I hope you enjoy this Chocolate Cream Cheese Delight as much as we do, just be careful you don’t eat the whole thing.
I would love you to share it, and be sure to keep in touch with me at any of the following social media sites.