OMG! I found the perfect summer treat…Salted Nut Rolls!
Seriously, these Salted Nut Rolls, taste like the real thing. My daughter Deena, gave me this recipe. If you want something quick, easy, and oh so scrumptious. If you need something to take on a picnic or to a family reunion. This is the recipe for you! You won’t be sorry, they will soon become a family favorite. I have made them for every get together we have had this summer. They are for sure the popular treat. Did I mention how easy these, Salted Nut Rolls are to make? Oh yeah, I love that part too!
Salted Nut Roll
16 oz. jar of dry roasted peanuts
3 Tbsp. butter
10 oz. pkg. peanut butter chips
1 can Eagle Brand Milk
10 oz. miniature marshmallows
Spray cooking spray in a 9 x 13 pan. Pour in half of the jar of peanuts in the bottom. Melt butter and peanut butter chips in microwave, stir in Eagle Brand Milk. Add marshmallows and fold in. Press into pan. Sprinkle with remaining peanuts and press in.
- 16 oz. jar of dry roasted peanuts
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 10 oz. pkg. peanut butter chips
- 1 can Eagle Brand Milk
- 10 oz. miniature marshmallows
- Spray cooking spray in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Pour in half of the jar of peanuts in the bottom.
- Melt butter and peanut butter chips in microwave, stir in Eagle Brand Milk.
- Add marshmallows and fold in.
- Press into pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining peanuts and press in.
Let me know what you think about these Salted Nut Rolls. Are they a perfect copy cat to the real candy bar, or what? We think so! They are going to popular, it’s a sure thing
You can also keep in touch with me at any of the following social media sites.