Happy Cinco de Mayo
1 pre-cooked chicken 1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 sm. can crushed olives 1 1/2 cup grated Mexican Cheese
1 sm. can chopped green chilies 1 dozen flour tortillas
1 pt. sour cream 3/4 cup grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 pre-cooked chicken
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 sm. can crushed olives
- 1½ cup grated Mexican Cheese
- 1 sm. can chopped green chilies
- 1 dozen flour tortillas
- 1 pt. sour cream
- ¾ cup grated Cheddar Cheese
- Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Take meat off the bones in small chunks. Combine sour cream, soup, olives, and Mexican Cheese. Take out 2 cups and set aside. Mix chicken with remaining mixture. Spoon into each tortilla and roll up. Place in dish. Pour the reserved mixture over the top and spread. Sprinkle the Cheddar Cheese on top.
- Bake at 350* for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve with salsa.