This recipe is what our children called Santa’s Cookies.
They loved making them because there are so many YUMMY ingredients involved.
I would have to remind them to save some for the cookies. They just knew they were going to be Santa’s favorite.
Does your children like to put cookies out for Santa?
Author: Wanda Ann | Memories by the Mile
Recipe type: Cookies
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups chunky peanut butter
- 1 teas. vanilla
- ¾ cup light corn syrup
- 4½ cups rolled oats
- 2 teas. baking soda
- ¼ teas. salt
- 1½ cups flour
- 1- 12oz. pkg. M&M Peanuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Cream butter and sugars together.
- Add next four ingredients to butter mixture.
- Add the four dry ingredients and mix all together.
- Last add the M&M and chocolate chips. (I usually use semi-sweet, but milk chocolate chips work too! Which ever one you prefer).
- Place on a cookie sheet, using a ¼ measuring cup.
- Bake at 350* for 12 to 14 minutes, then remove and cool on wire rack.
Santa LOVES these cookies!
I am sharing this recipe here!
Merry Christmas and enjoy the memories,
Another Cookie Santa LOVES is Cathedral Window’s
find the recipe here!