Million Dollar Fudge

Today I am sharing my Million Dollar Fudge. If you know your fudge, you are going to LOVE this recipe. This fudge is so creamy and with just the right amount of crunch if you add my secret ingredient. But you have to read on to get it.
Million Dollar Fudge

Million Dollar Fudge

Ingredients

4 cups sugar

1- 12 oz. can evaporated milk

12 oz. chocolate chips

1 pint marshmallow creme

4- 8 oz. (total 32 oz.) Hershey Bars

1 cup walnuts (opt.)

Instructions

Mix sugar and milk and bring to a slow boil, then continue to cook stirring continually for 4 1/2 min.

Don't scorch!

Mix everything else into hot syrup and beat till thick and pour into a buttered 9 x 12 pan and cool.

Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin

This is my husband’s favorite fudge and trust me he knows his fudge!

My Million Dollar Fudge is probably the best part of Christmas.

Okay, since you stuck with me, I’m going to tell you my secret ingredient. But you have to promise you won’t tell a soul! Come closer, here it is… instead of adding plain Hershey Bars, I add Hershey’s Symphony Milk Chocolate Almond Toffee Bar.

I have never know anyone that didn’t love my Million Dollar Fudge.
I am sharing this recipe here!
Signature.jpg

Comments

1. says

Is that 4 8-ounce Hershey bars for a total of 32 ounces? While the thought of 4 32-ounce bars makes me downright giddy, that sounds like a lot of chocolate.
    Thanks,
    Cheryl

2. says

Hi Wanda Ann,
    Oh my what memories, my Mother made this fudge every year, it is the greatest, if I eat one piece, then I want more. Hope you have a great week and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

• says

Thank you and I know your husbands going to love it, let me know! I will join in your link party, thank you for the invite and thank you so much for following!
      Christmas Hugs,
      Wanda Ann

• says

Ashley,
      Thank you for stopping bye. I have used both, which ever you perfer. Usually I use semi-sweet.
      I hope you'll come back and sign up to follow me.
      Merry Christmas,
      Wanda Ann

3. says

Congratulations!
    Your recipe is featured on Full Plate Thursday this week. Hope you are having a great week and enjoy you new Red Plate.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

• says

Miz Helen,
      Thank you so much. I am so excited. I hope everyone enjoys this recipe as much as my family does. I will be back each week, thank you for being such a lovely host. My Red Plate is on my side bar, thank you.
      Merry Christmas,
      Wanda Ann

4. says

Thank you for linking up to the blog hop Adorned From Above. We are co-hosting and appreciate you joining the party! Have a great day!
    Host: Debi @ adornedfromabove.com
    Co-Host: Joye & Myrna @ thebusybhive.blogspot.com
    Co-Host: Linda @ withablast.com

5. Anonymous says

Hi this is my first time baking fudge, and this may sound stupid, but do you add the chocolate and beat it while it is still being heated?

6. says

I went to the store to buy the ingredients and regular Hershey's bars are 1.5 oz and I can't seem to find 8 oz bars anywhere. I'm wondering what size Hershey bar is actually meant, the regular size you get in the grocery check out line, the king size bar, or the giant 4.4 oz bar.

5 of the regular 1.5 oz bars add up to the 8 oz you're taking about, so do I need 20 of